Home Healthcare Agenices use Local Google Marketing to Replace
Face-to-Face Selling During Covid-19 Pandemic
Local SEO or local search engine marketing is an incredibly effective way to market your local business online. It helps businesses promote their services to local customers at the exact time they’re looking for them online.
According to Google, 46% of searches have a “local intent.”
Whereas anyone in the world with good enough SEO and authority can rank for a search query like ‘how to find a home care agency,’ when the query has much more purchase intent behind it, it becomes ‘home care near me’ or ‘best home care in [your location].”
Here are some statistics:
- 96% of PC owners conduct local searches
- 46% of all Google searches are local
- 64% of local customers use search engines and directories as their main way to find local businesses
- 50% of local mobile searchers look for business information (like a company’s address or phone number)
- A whopping 78% of local mobile searches result in an offline purchase.
Watch this webinar now to learn more….
Customized Healthcare Video
See Samples: portfolio.stathhc.com